Monday, April 26, 2010

HON Bridal Photos

I've just uploaded tons of photos of my new bridal line onto flickr. The photos aren't fully tagged and described yet, but will be soon. There are a few styles I have yet to complete for the line, including more top hats and bowlers, but this first batch includes a fantastic taupe beaver top hat and lots of cocktail hats.

Any of these can be made in other colors, as well, for bridesmaids, mother of the bride, etc.

Here are a few of my favorites.

'Dash', a mini homburg, is my most recent hat block acquisition:


The 'Ladybird', my newest cocktail hat style:


This cocktail hat is decorated with rare albino peacock feathers:


A 'Belle Epoch' mini top hat in alabaster beaver felt, with bleached peacock and coque feathers, and matching veiling:


'Daphne', a straw crown on a felt cocktail base:


Available soon through my Etsy and Smashing Darling stores. Also, I'll be delivering within the week to ADS Hats & Dark Garden in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment