Saturday, April 19, 2014

Big News: Move to NYC

Lots of big news here. My husband John & I have decided to try our luck in New York- we are currently packing everything we own into storage, including the entire House of Nines Design workshop, and renting a short-term sublet in Manhattan for June and July. If everything goes well and we decide to stay (the likeliest outcome), we'll find a more permanent home and send for our things in August.

In the meantime, I can't take any more orders until I have the new House of Nines Design studio set up, either in NYC or San Francisco, sometime in August or September.  Ready-to-wear House of Nines hats will still be available through the summer at all of our other retailers- see the list under the 'Shop' heading on the right side of this page.

I'm thrilled to be spending the summer in New York! First on the long list of things I can't wait to do is to attend the Charles James show at the Met. Without hats to make, I'll have more time to post about that show and other things we do and see in NY, as well as House of Nines news, so watch the blog, facebook or twitter for news & updates.  


No comments:

Post a Comment