Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Line of Full Size Hats

Photos of my new line of full size hats are finally here. These are men's hat styles, with nice Roan leather sweatbands inside, but the ladies like them too. Here's one photo of each color I have finished in each style at the moment, but I can also make custom color combinations.

'Neville' is a mod style derby with a stingy brim. It can be made in handsome heathered long-nap felt as seen here, or in a regular flat fur felt like the other hats.



The 'Blue Beat Trilby' has an early 1960s-inspired fedora crown, and a snap brim that flips up in back.


'Jake' is a slightly triangle-shaped crown paired with a stingy trilby brim. The front of the brim can be flipped up or down, depending on your mood.




Ready-to-wear sizes are
Extra Small / 21"
Small / 22"
Medium / 23"
Large / 24"
But I can also do custom sizing between sizes or up to 24.75" upon request, if I can get an accurate head measurement. If interested, let me know.

These hats and more will be available for sale at ADS Hats and Dark Garden in San Francisco shortly, and I'll be listing them on Etsy over the next few days.

In case you want to see more, the full set of photos from the shoot are available on my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment