Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sat Aug 13: FasHioNaTion Local Hatmaker Design Show

I'm participating in a hat sale on Saturday afternoon, August 13th with Dollymop, Jasmin Zorlu, Paul’s Hatworks, Kitty Andrews Millinery, and Hey Sailor! Hats, among others.

The show should be interesting, as the work of all these hat makers is so different from each other, exhibiting a wide array of hat making techniques and styles from classic to outrageous.

It'll be a great chance to preview my Fall / Winter hats and take your pick of the litter, as I'll have a bunch of new styles with me that nobody has seen yet. I hope to see you there.


FasHioNaTion: A Local Hat Maker Design Show

When: Saturday August 13th, 1pm to 5pm

Where: Warehouse 416

416 26th St

Oakland, CA 94162

How much: Free and open to the public

No comments:

Post a Comment