Thursday, December 15, 2011

Counting Down

The holidays are almost upon us and everything is buzzing. It's my busiest time of year, business-wise, and happily this year I had the chance to stock up on hats in preparation. So, although my usual production / wait time on hat orders is about four weeks, many of the items currently in my Etsy shop are now available for immediate shipment. For others that are out of stock, I might still be able to whip one up in time for delivery by Christmas, if you act fast.

See something you like? Just write to me to ask about availability.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've commented on your blog before, but I ADORE your hats and have been drooling from afar for a very long time, so I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award: http://magpiemakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete