Saturday, June 2, 2012

Drake in Video

I've written several posts on the subject of hat blocks and the total brilliance of my block maker, Guy Morse Brown Hat Blocks. Not only do they offer the best quality hat blocks around, but the owners Owen and Catherine Morse Brown also super nice people, and supportive of hobby hat makers and professional milliners by offering information and instruction through their newsletter, HATalk, and their series of educational ebooks and DVDs.

They recently made a short video to promote a subscription offer for HATalk, and I was thrilled to see Catherine in it wearing a Drake fedora! Over the years, Catherine and Owen have purchased several hats from me for themselves, which I take as a huge compliment considering how many hats they must see everyday. Here's the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment