Saturday, June 9, 2012

Simplicity Pattern Photo

Theresa LaQuey is a very talented custom clothier who specializes in Art Deco and vintage-inspired evening wear and wedding dresses. We first met years ago when I hired her to help out with my 1930s-style wedding dress, and I was impressed with her combination of impeccable style, top-notch sewing skills, and attention to detail. In addition to her sewing business serving individual clients, Theresa is also a skilled pattern designer and produces her own name-brand line of patterns for the Simplicity Pattern Company.

I was super thrilled when Theresa recently asked me to provide hats for the photo shoot for her most recent design for Simplicity. Theresa chose a cherry Una mini top hat and an Yvette top hat to compliment the steampunk-Victorian theme of the clothes. Here's the image of the pattern envelope. Love how the photos turned out.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty wonderful.......a good combination!

    ReplyDelete